USA: Payout NDM + Butter
Nonfat Dry Milk (NDM) and Butter are among the most requested U.S. dairy products on the international market for the production of widely consumed products. NDM and Butter prices are used as reference to deduce, with a mathematical calculation, the theoretical value of the milk used for their production.
The variables used for the mathematical calculation are the following:
- Butter, Grade AA 82% Value - CME (Chicago) (current price)
- Nonfat Dry Milk (NDM) Value (current price)
- Processing costs for 1 lb of Butter produced
- Processing costs for 1 lb of Nonfat Dry Milk (NDM) produced
- Kg of Nonfat Dry Milk (NDM) obtained from 100 kg of Skimmed Milk
However, each User can calculate its personal indicative price by inserting different variables from the proposed ones corresponding to the current monthly average prices. The new values have to be inserted in the provided white field thus replacing the ones present at that moment. Click on Calculate to have the final value. Click on Reset to go back to the original values.
|Current prices and
|NDM from 100lb of skim milk||lb||10.37|
|Cost transf. into Butter||USD/lb||0.1715|
|Cost transf. into NDM||USD/lb||0.1678|