Clal is an Italian Dairy Economic Consulting firm that analyzes the Dairy Market, interprets trends and provides data, news and synthesis thanks to information and training activities.
The site CLAL.it has been designed starting from an historical data base, created by Angelo Rossi, professional in this field since many years; data are continually improved with input of qualified and reliable sources.
What we do
- Market Analysis (production, stocks, prices) of milk and dairy products in Italy, Europe, US, Oceania, Argentina
- World trade flows breakdown by the main dairy exporting and importing countries and by single dairy product
- Forecast: short-term trend analysis for dairy products production, stocks, and prices.
The way we communicate
Information made available by Clal.it and the way we communicate aim to make sector Operators develop a global and real-time view of national and international marketstrend to strengthen operators' capabilities to:
- make forecast
- make focused choices
- gain a business view
Our audience worldwide
The services provided by CLAL are mainly targeted at:
- Agricultural Trade Associations
- Milk Co-operatives and Industries
- Food processing Industries
- Consortia for the protection of PDO (Protected Designation of Origin) products
- Medium and Large scale Distribution (both national and international)
- Milk Organisations
- European Commission
- Commodity Traders and Bodies
- Strategic Consultancy Firms
- The media
CLAL was founded in 1962 by Angelo Rossi, and over the years the activity has turned into consultancy able to see and shape the dairy sector changes, introducing a new approach to analysing the market.
CLAL.it is a team of professionals operating in market analysis, Information Technology analysis, Communication, Statistics and Data processing relating to the dairy sector. Angelo Rossi is the team co-ordinator.
has a long-standing professional experience gained as a manager in the major dairy industries in Italy.
Thanks to his background, his current activity consists in:
- co-ordinating a market research group focused on dairy market in Italy, Europe, US, New Zealand and Australia;
- providing consulting strategie services involving outlook on the milk market and its products;
- being editor in the specialised press wlth regard to the dairy sector.
General management and coordination
Degree in medicine Veterinary with specialization in milk public hygiene.
Marika De Vincenzi
Degree in Computer Science with specialization in Information System.
Resp. for IT of CLAL.it email@example.com
Degree in Computer Science with specialization in IT for Management Level.
Web Development and Strategy firstname.lastname@example.org
Degree in Mathematics and about to receive a degree in Computer Science.
Web Development and Tools
Mirco De Vincenzi
Degree in Information Engineering (designing and developing information system).
Degree in Computer Science.
Alessandra Bignardi (2005-2015)
Alessandra Bignardi is a special member, among the very first to join the CLAL Team.
For 10 years, until she passed away in September 2015, Alessandra has helped to build what CLAL is today.
CLAL has the objective to train its team through a continuous process of transferring contents and methodologies to gain increasing knowledge levels in Dairy Industry, Computer Science and Design.
To maintain this goal CLAL is committed every day in supporting internal training through courses and meetings.