This section contains some training paths, useful to the market analysis.
Slideshows are composed of quick and organized sequences of charts and tables, readily uptodate.
Show/Hide the GUIDELINES for a correct reading of the Slideshows
1. Slideshow offers set of data tables and graphs that are automatically updated right at the time of show-up.
2. Only 10% of total milk output, representing global trade, influences global and local market trends
3. "Demand" is measured as total export from main exporting Countries
4. Volume of traded products is in metric tonnes and in metric tonnes "milk equivalent" (in this case by-products, butter & whey, are not counted).
5. Moving avg graphs (12, 6 and 2 months) measures speed up or slow down of demand vs offer.
6. For EU (European Union) Butter stock level represents "private + public" stock while SMP stock is only "public".
7. All prices are gathered in local currency then converted in Euro at the forex applicable the day of survey.