FOCUS Price Products € in real time
Percentage price changes relate to (i) the last quotation period, and to (ii) the same period of the previous year
CLICK HERE for further information.
World Supply and Demand
Clal.it outlines hereafter some important changes that occured in the market and may have an impact on the market trend Cheese, Butter, Powder and Packed Milk import and export flows of the main dairy players.
Access the Dairy World Trade section » to analyse more in depth
Import or Export changes become “Alerts” if the given thresholds are exceeded: Infant milk formula ± 15 %, Packaged milk ± 20 %, Butter ± 15 %, Cheese ± 15 %, SMP ± 20 %, WMP ± 20 %, Whey powder ± 40 %
CLAL is an Italian Dairy Economic Consulting firm that analyses the Dairy Market, describes trends and provides data, news and synthesis thanks to information and training activities.
Register on CLAL.itsign up
The subscription to the newsletter is free and allows to receive timely updates via e-mail regarding: new web pages, news about the dairy market, fluctuations in the price and production of dairy products in Italy and Worldwide.
Sign up »
for the on-line services
offered by CLAL.it.
Clal Updates and Publications
CLAL.it provides the Operators with a range of updated information.
FONTERRA Auction results of March 04, 2014
AMF (Anhydrous Milk Fat): -3,5 % (average price: 5.126 US$ / Ton) BMP: -5,8 % (average price: 4.792 US$ / Ton) BUTTER 82%: +3,9 % (average price: 4.746 US$ / Ton) RENNET CASEIN: +2,9 % (average price: 11.791 US$ / Ton) CHEDDAR: +0,7 % (average price: 4.837 US$ / Ton) LACTOSE: - MPC: -3,3 % (average price: 8.524 US$ / Ton) SMP: -3,9 % (average price: 4.658 US$ / Ton) WMP: -5,7 % (average price: 4.703 US$ / Ton) Next GlobalDairyTrade Event: March 18, 2014
ITALY: Import/Export as of November 30, 2013
Exports of G.Padano + P.Reggiano: +5,56 % Exports of Gorgonzola: +4,53 % Exports of Grated cheese: +3,06 % Imports of Full-fat bulk milk: -10,49 % Imports of Packed semi-skimmed milk: +2,20 % Next Update: March 12, 2014
Corn & Soybeans
Report n°2 (February 2014) about prices, production and global trade prospects for 2013-14 season.
a new project: Performance and Competitiveness of Italian Dairy Farms
CLAL focus on: Grana Padano PDO Cheese
- Grana Padano PDO
- Consorzio Tutela GRANA PADANO
- Desenzano del Garda (BS), Italy
- Establishment year:
- N. consortium members:
- Grana Padano PDO
A hard semi-fat cheese, cooked and matured slowly, made through natural acid fermentation of the curd. The base is raw milk - from cows milked twice daily and fed essentially on green or preserved fodder - which is left to stand and is partially skimmed by allowing the cream to rise. It is produced all year round.
CLAL.it in this section provides with the list of the main topic areas, described by way of facts sheets (enriched by comparisons and connections).
- French Cheeses prices
Monthly prices of: CAMEMBERT de Normandie PDO, CANTAL entre-deux PDO (aged 90-210 days), CANTAL jeune PDO (aged 30-60 days), COMTE' PDO meule, EMMENTAL 3kg bloc
- Organic Milk prices as recorded in Germany
Monthly average prices of Organic Milk in Germany
- Organic Milk prices as recorded in France
Monthly average prices of Organic Milk in France
- Whole Milk Powder prices as recorded in USA
Weekly average prices of Whole Milk Powder in USA
Economic Advantage Analysis Area open
- Butter, SMP and WMP: prices, stock and refunds
- globalDairyTrade - Fonterra Auction
- Dairy product prices and Exchange rate EURO/DOLLAR
- Comparison Milk Deliveries / Population
- Bavaria, Germany: Deliveries / milk Price at farmgate
- Rhône-Alps, France: Deliveries / milk Price at farmgate
WORLD and EUROPE
- Cheese overview
- SLICED / Asiago wholesale prices
- Cheese wholesale price
- Edamer wholesale price
- Edamer, SMP and Farm-gate price (Bavaria)
Animal Health Areaopen
Livestock Feeding and Mineral Fertilizers Areaopen
- Comparison among Corn, Soybeans and Wheat prices in the USA
- Comparison among Corn, SMP and Crude Oil prices in the USA
Feeder Cattle Prices
- Cereals and by-products (EU barley, Bran, Italian corn)
- Fodder and by-products (Pressed lucerne hay, Pressed first crop hay, Dehydrated lucerne in bales)
- Fodder and by-products (Pressed straw, Beet molasses, Dried pulps)
- Oilseeds and by-products (Italian soybeans, Foreign soybeans, Linseed cake, Italian soybean meal, Foreign soybean meal, Sunflower wholemeal, Decorticated sunflower meal, Rapeseed meal)
- Milk:Feed Ratio - milk price divided by feed cost
Retail Price Areaopen
CLAL for Tech
Clal opens up a showcase for innovative technological products. Each product is linked with a technical sheet and a Company profile.
Agricultural Market Feed
|I- Milan, Italian Soyabeans flour price||In aumento||+1,45%|
|I- Milan, Foreign soyabeans price||In aumento||+1,06%|
|I - Milan, Italian soyabeans price||In aumento||+1,50%|
|I - Milan, Italian Corn price||In aumento||+0,52%|
|I - Milan, Bran price||In aumento||+7,69%|
|USA - Wheat Price||In aumento||+0,15%|
|USA - Soybeans Price||In aumento||+1,55%|
|US - Maize price||In aumento||+1,13%|
- Market News evidences only the changes; should no price change or no quotation take place, any mention will be made.
- The change/variation concerning PRODUCTION/OUTPUT quantity refers to the same period of the previous year.
- The change/variation concerning STOCK quantity refers to the previous month.
- The change/variation of price refers to PRICES expressed in local currency (for both EU and the World). The change refers to the previous week/month/year, as the case may be. In the case of dual-listed (min and max), changes are calculated using the MAX PRICE.
|Weight of the Protein Component||52%|
|Simulated Feed Ration (vs prev month)||+2.40%|