Register on CLAL.itsign up
The subscription to the newsletter is free and allows to receive timely updates via e-mail regarding: new web pages, news about the dairy market, fluctuations in the price and production of dairy products in Italy and Worldwide.
Sign up »
for the on-line services
offered by CLAL.it.
CLAL is an Italian Dairy Economic Consulting firm that analyses the Dairy Market, describes trends and provides data, news and synthesis thanks to information and training activities.
World Supply and Demand
Clal.it outlines hereafter some important changes that occured in the market and may have an impact on the market trend Cheese, Butter, Powder and Packed Milk import and export flows of the main dairy players.
Access the Dairy World Trade section » to analyse more in depth
Import or Export changes become “Alerts” if the given thresholds are exceeded: Infant milk formula ± 15 %, Packaged milk ± 20 %, Butter ± 15 %, Cheese ± 15 %, SMP ± 20 %, WMP ± 20 %, Whey powder ± 40 %
FOCUS Price Products in real time
Percentage price changes relate to (i) the last quotation period, and to (ii) the same period of the previous year
CLICK HERE for further information.
Clal News and Publications
CLAL.it provides the Operators with a range of updated information.
FONTERRA Auction results of June 18, 2013
AMF (Anhydrous Milk Fat): +1,7 % (average price: 4.589 US$ / Ton) BMP: -2,2 % (average price: 4.315 US$ / Ton) BUTTER 82%: +4,7 % (average price: 3.925 US$ / Ton) RENNET CASEIN: - CHEDDAR: -6,5 % (average price: 4.578 US$ / Ton) LACTOSE: - MPC: - SMP: +3,2 % (average price: 4.284 US$ / Ton) WMP: +2,2 % (average price: 4.668 US$ / Ton) Next GlobalDairyTrade Event: July 02, 2013 Starting from 2013, July 2nd DairyAmerica will start to sell Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter on GlobalDairyTrade.
Corn & Soybeans
Report n°5 (June 2013) about prices, production and global trade prospects for 2013-14 season.
ITALY: Import/Export as of March 31, 2013
Exports of G.Padano + P.Reggiano: +1,48 % Exports of Gorgonzola: +3,11 % Exports of Grated cheese: +0,54 % Imports of Full-fat bulk milk: -4,74 % Imports of Packed semi-skimmed milk: +6,53 % Next Update: July 16, 2013
CLAL focus on: Brazzale Spa
- Burro delle Alpi - Butter of the Alps
- Brazzale S.p.A.
- Zanè (VI), Italy
- Establishment year:
- 54+ countries over the world
- butter, cheese, meat
Brazzale S.p.A., family business operating from 1837 between the Veneto plain and Asiago tableland, registered address in Zanè (Vicenza), has reached a leading position in Italy in the market of packed butter, both with its brand "Burro delle Alpi" and third's ones.
CLAL.it in this section provides with the list of the main topic areas, described by way of facts sheets (enriched by comparisons and connections).
- Brazil Dairy statistics
Table of the key components of the Brazilian dairy sector: production, import and export.
- Per capita Consumption
Per capita Consumptions of Milk, Butter, Cheese, Skimmed Milk Powder (SMP) and Whole Milk Powder (WMP).
The results of the auctions (prices and quantity offered and preliminary, in comparison with the market prices.
- Monthly Milk Supply
Monthly Milk Production in the Key Exporting Countries of Dairy Products (EU-27, US, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Ukraine, Belarus, Chile, Turkey and Uruguay).
Economic Advantage Analysis Area open
- Butter, SMP and WMP: prices, stock and refunds
- globalDairyTrade - Fonterra Auction
- Dairy product prices and Exchange rate EURO/DOLLAR
- Comparison Milk Deliveries / Population
- Bavaria, Germany: Deliveries / milk Price at farmgate
- Rhône-Alps, France: Deliveries / milk Price at farmgate
WORLD and EUROPE
- Cheese overview
- SLICED / Asiago wholesale prices
- Cheese wholesale price
- Edamer wholesale price
- Edamer, SMP and Farm-gate price (Bavaria)
Animal Health Areaopen
Livestock Feeding and Mineral Fertilizers Areaopen
- Comparison among Corn, Soybeans and Wheat prices in the USA
- Comparison among Corn, SMP and Crude Oil prices in the USA
- Comparison among Corn and Soy with the Farm-gate milk price and the Crude Oil price
Feeder Cattle Prices
- Cereals and by-products (EU barley, Bran, Italian corn)
- Fodder and by-products (Pressed lucerne hay, Pressed first crop hay, Dehydrated lucerne in bales)
- Fodder and by-products (Pressed straw, Beet molasses, Dried pulps)
- Oilseeds and by-products (Italian soybeans, Foreign soybeans, Linseed cake, Italian soybean meal, Foreign soybean meal, Sunflower wholemeal, Decorticated sunflower meal, Rapeseed meal)
- Mineral Fertilizers Prices
Retail Price Areaopen
CLAL for Tech
Clal opens up a showcase for innovative technological products. Each product is linked with a technical sheet and a Company profile.
Agricultural Market Feed
|I- Milan, Italian Soyabeans flour price||In calo||-3,54%|
|I- Milan, Foreign soyabeans price||In calo||-0,98%|
|I - Milan, Bran price||In aumento||+2,94%|
|I - Milan EU barley price||In calo||-2,05%|
|USA - Wheat Price||In calo||-2,59%|
|USA - Soybeans Price||In aumento||+2,78%|
|US - Maize price||In calo||-1,29%|
- Market News evidences only the changes; should no price change or no quotation take place, any mention will be made.
- The change/variation concerning PRODUCTION/OUTPUT quantity refers to the same period of the previous year.
- The change/variation concerning STOCK quantity refers to the previous month.
- The change/variation of price refers to PRICES expressed in local currency (for both EU and the World). The change refers to the previous week/month/year, as the case may be. In the case of dual-listed (min and max), changes are calculated using the MAX PRICE.