Clal.it outlines hereafter some important changes that occured in the market and may have an impact on the market trend Cheese, Butter, Powder and Packed Milk import and export flows of the main dairy players.
SMP New Zealand Export: +40,68% (Jul '14) **
▸ WMP New Zealand Export: +35,47% (Jul '14) **
▸ SMP Germany Export: +37,81% (Jun '14) **
▸ Butter China Import: +109,31% (Jul '14) **
▸ Cheese China Import: +44,05% (Jul '14) **
▸ Packed Milk China Import: +133,99% (Jul '14) **
▸ Butter Egypt Import: -68,05% (Dec '13) **
▸ SMP Malaysia Import: +26,28% (May '14) **
Access the Dairy World Trade section » to analyse more in depth
Import or Export changes become “Alerts” if the given thresholds are exceeded: Infant milk formula ± 15 %, Packaged milk ± 20 %, Butter ± 15 %, Cheese ± 15 %, SMP ± 20 %, WMP ± 20 %, Whey powder ± 40 %
FOCUS Price Products € in real time
Percentage price changes relate to (i) the last quotation period, and to (ii) the same period of the previous year
CLICK HERE for further information.
World Supply and Demand
CLAL is an Italian Dairy Economic Consulting firm that analyses the Dairy Market, describes trends and provides data, news and synthesis thanks to information and training activities.
Register on CLAL.itsign up
The subscription to the newsletter is free and allows to receive timely updates via e-mail regarding: new web pages, news about the dairy market, fluctuations in the price and production of dairy products in Italy and Worldwide.
Sign up »
for the on-line services
offered by CLAL.it.
Clal Updates and Publications
CLAL.it provides the Operators with a range of updated information.
FONTERRA Auction results of August 19, 2014
AMF (Anhydrous Milk Fat): +3,6 % (average price: 3.566 US$ / Ton) BMP: -2,5 % (average price: 3.886 US$ / Ton) BUTTER 82%: +4,9 % (average price: 2.940 US$ / Ton) RENNET CASEIN: -0,8 % (average price: 9.601 US$ / Ton) CHEDDAR: -7,9 % (average price: 3.453 US$ / Ton) LACTOSE: - MPC: - SMP: -12,0 % (average price: 2.874 US$ / Ton) SWP: - WMP: +3,4 % (average price: 2.804 US$ / Ton) Next GlobalDairyTrade Event: September 02, 2014 On GDT beginning September 2014 Molkerei Ammerland will begin offering SWP (Sweet Whey Powder) on GlobalDairyTrade.
Corn & Soybeans
Report n°8 (August 2014) about prices, production and global trade prospects for 2014-15 season.
Corn & Soybeans
Report n°7 (July 2014) about prices, production and global trade prospects for 2014-15 season.
a new project: Performance and Competitiveness of Italian Dairy Farms
CLAL focus on: Brazzale Spa
- Burro delle Alpi - Butter of the Alps
- Brazzale S.p.A.
- Zanè (VI), Italy
- Establishment year:
- 54+ countries over the world
- butter, cheese, meat
Brazzale S.p.A., family business operating from 1837 between the Veneto plain and Asiago tableland, registered address in Zanè (Vicenza), has reached a leading position in Italy in the market of packed butter, both with its brand "Burro delle Alpi" and third's ones.
CLAL.it in this section provides with the list of the main topic areas, described by way of facts sheets (enriched by comparisons and connections).
- Chile Dairy statistics
Table of the key components of the Chilean dairy sector: production, import and export.
- China Dairy statistics
Table of the key components of the Chinese dairy sector: production, import and export.
- EU-28: Milk Balance of self-sufficiency
- Farm-gate milk prices as recorded in Switzerland
Monthly prices of Farm-gate milk in Switzerland
Economic Advantage Analysis Area open
- Butter, SMP and WMP: prices, stock and refunds
- globalDairyTrade - Fonterra Auction
- Dairy product prices and Exchange rate EURO/DOLLAR
- Comparison Milk Deliveries / Population
- Bavaria, Germany: Deliveries / milk Price at farmgate
- Rhône-Alps, France: Deliveries / milk Price at farmgate
WORLD and EUROPE
- Cheese overview
- SLICED / Asiago wholesale prices
- Cheese wholesale price
- Edamer wholesale price
- Edamer, SMP and Farm-gate price (Bavaria)
Animal Health Areaopen
Livestock Feeding and Mineral Fertilizers Areaopen
- Comparison among Corn, Soybeans and Wheat prices in the USA
- Comparison among Corn, SMP and Crude Oil prices in the USA
Feeder Cattle Prices
- Cereals and by-products (EU barley, Bran, Italian corn)
- Fodder and by-products (Pressed lucerne hay, Pressed first crop hay, Dehydrated lucerne in bales)
- Fodder and by-products (Pressed straw, Beet molasses, Dried pulps)
- Oilseeds and by-products (Italian soybeans, Foreign soybeans, Linseed cake, Italian soybean meal, Foreign soybean meal, Italian decorticated soybean meal, Foreign decorticated soybean meal, Sunflower wholemeal, Decorticated sunflower meal, Rapeseed meal)
- Milk:Feed Ratio - milk price divided by feed cost
Retail Price Areaopen
CLAL for Tech
Clal opens up a showcase for innovative technological products. Each product is linked with a technical sheet and a Company profile.
Agricultural Market Feed
|USA - Wheat Price||In calo||-5,03%|
|USA - Soybeans Price||In calo||-6,87%|
|US - Maize price||In calo||-8,64%|
|I- Milan, linseed cake price||In calo||-2,30%|
|I- Milan, Italian Soyabeans flour price||In aumento||+2,47%|
|I - Milan, Italian Corn price||In aumento||+1,03%|
|I - Milan, Bran price||In calo||-9,22%|
- Market News evidences only the changes; should no price change or no quotation take place, any mention will be made.
- The change/variation concerning PRODUCTION/OUTPUT quantity refers to the same period of the previous year.
- The change/variation concerning STOCK quantity refers to the previous month.
- The change/variation of price refers to PRICES expressed in local currency (for both EU and the World). The change refers to the previous week/month/year, as the case may be. In the case of dual-listed (min and max), changes are calculated using the MAX PRICE.
|Weight of the Protein Component||47%|
|Simulated Feed Ration (vs prev month)||+1.98%|